Saturday, February 17, 2007

Why in Christ Alone?

Why the title in Christ alone? As I walk out this life of faith it becomes more and more obvious its not me but CHRIST in me. All that is worth living, telling, sharing and loving is CHRIST and all else pales in comparison. HE is the beginning and the end, the first and the last. The whole Universe was created by HIM and for HIM and HE upholds it by the power of HIS word!
Paul says were are dead in Christ yet we live but not us but Christ in us. Jesus said apart from me you can do nothing but in HIM nothing is impossible to us. He has empowerd us to do the works HE wants done, it is in HIS name or authority that the devil flees and demons are cast out. It is HE, the second Adam, that redeemed us and bought us with the price of HIS precious blood. It is by HIM that we can speak to mountains and they move. By HIS love we are now eternally HIS one with the Father, JESUS is the door to the Father, HE is the bread of Life our Good Shepard.
I could go on and on but as you can see it is In Christ Alone my heart is found. HE is my light, my life, my song...for more inspiration listen to In Christ Alone by Maire Brennan, Joanna Hogg and Margaret Becker...GOD bless and know you are blessed..keep coming back and I will keep writing...JB

No comments: